Static Fluid Loss Tester
Model #: M622-175
The CTE Model 622-175 Static Fluid Loss Tester is capable of performance tests up to 2,500 psi (17.2 MPa) and 500 °F (260 C). The test cell can hold up to 175 mL of slurry sample. The test cell is double-ended, screw-in cap design that uses stem values to open and close the pressure ports in each end cap. Standard 325 mesh screens are supplied with the instrument. Precise temperature control achieved with simple, set-point, PID controller and thermocouple probe. Instrument supplied with a filtrate receiver that is capable of supplying compressed gas to prevent boil-off at high test temperatures.
Direct to bottle, dual-pressure nitrogen manifold (M800) sold separately. The manifold is capable of supplying pressure to the cell and filtrate receiver.
✔ Maximum operating pressure to 2,500 psi (17.2 MPa).
✔ Maximum operating temperature to 500°F (260 C).
✔ Safe working environment – residual pressure is automatically released when attempting to open cell.
✔ Quicker preparation time – radial o-ring seal allows hand-tight closure.
✔ Ease of assembly – no set screws to install.
✔ Embedded cooling coils for deepwater simulation.
Comes with: Power cord, stem valves, multi-wrench, O-rings, and screens.
Optional Equipment and Services
- Automatic, programmable pressure control and digital, graphical on-screen pressure indication.
- Set point speed control located on the front panel with digital onscreen speed indication.
- 1 year spares kit for normal operation.
- Instrument training and commissioning.
- Scheduled calibrations.
- Re-circulating chiller for improved post-test cooling times.